All About EnterpriseLeadership.org
www.enterpriseleadership.org – Empowering the Business Impact of IT for Global Organizations
Enterpriseleadership.org is a thought-leadership forum to help Global Fortune 1000 C-level executives improve their business impact of information technology in delivering products and services to customers and other constituencies; enhancing improved business processes, and enabling of individual productivity and group productivity. The audience also includes IT executives from government agencies, healthcare organizations, large not-for-profits, and academic institutions.
A Look at Some of the Executives Interviewed by www.enterpriseleadership.org
Acting like a virtual Charlie Rose,hosts of enterpriseleadership.org conduct print interviews, podcasts, and videocasts with potent business leaders, prominent graduate school academics, best-selling management book authors, and consultants who are driving change in the convergence of managing both business and technology under the same umbrella.
Major topics covered include best practices (such as Six Sigma and the IT Infrastructure Library), business alignment and convergence, business impact assessment, corporate strategy development and execution, enterprise architecture, governance, innovation, leadership development, investment management and measurement, risk assessment, security and compliance, and, of course, technology.
Below is a list of some of the thought-leadership interviews enterpriseleadership has conducted:
- Carly Fiorina, former CEO of Hewlett-Packard
- Steve Forbes, CEO and Editor of Forbes Inc.
- Vivek Kundra, CIO for the U.S. Federal Government
- Frank Modruson, CIO of Accenture
- Patricia Morrison, former CIO of Motorola
- Kishore Swaminathan, Chief Scientist, Accenture
- Michael Paravicini, CIO of Zurich Financial
- Gary Masada, CIO of Chevron Corp. (now retired)
- Steve Phillips, CIO of Avnet
- Jim Schaefer, CIO of Northwestern Mutual
- John Thompson, former CEO of Symantec
- Hal Zesch, CIO of Valero Energy
Business Book Authors
- Jim Champy, Outsmart
- Don Tapscott, Wikinomics
- Thomas M. Koulopoulos, The Innovation Zone
- Warren Bennis, Founding Chairman of The Leadership Institute at the University of Southern California
- Clayton Christensen, Harvard Business School
- Robert Doc Foglesong, president of Mississippi State University
- Bill George, Harvard Business School
- Rita McGrath, Columbia Business School
- Gina O’Connor, Lally School of Business, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- CK Prahalad, Ross School of Business , University of Michigan
- Noel Tichy, Ross School of Business , University of Michigan
- George Westerman, MIT Sloan’s Center for Information Systems Research
- Charles Handy (Retired)
- Mark Lutchen, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Justin Menkes
- Barbara Quinn (shared services)
- Steve Papermaster, CEO of nGenera
- Barry Liebert, COB of Mzinga
Comments from Our Community
The site has gotten high marks from executives at Delphi, the automotive company. Executives at Intel have come to depend on both the print and audio on enterpriseleadership.org.
“Great content.” Gerald Shields, CIO of Aflac.
“Really, thank you! You did a great job! I will sing it’s praises!” Lon Safko, author of The Social Media Bible